Teams bouncing around all over the place!
- Kali Kine – Up 1 – H1 – L6 – Best start in league history? Respect the 6-0. Fear the return of Big Ben.
- Big Lunch – Down 1 – H1 – L6- Looking more like a sirloin than a choice ribeye two out of the last three weeks. Still the champ, still very much the team to beat.
- NINERS R METAL – Up 4 – H3 – L12 – No ones gonna like it, but down deep they know it’s true. Third in points, 2 straight wins. League is on notice.
- Jake & Elwood Blues – No Change – H3 – L9 – A loss, but a narrow loss. Even at 3-3, this still looks like one of the most dangerous teams. The QB situation is a little sketchy tho.
- congo.natty – No Change – H1 – L5 – A loss, and a tough task ahead with half their players on bye. But the natty’s should have a playoff team here.
- Z’Smashmouths – Down 3 – H2 – L8 – Hanging in there, but this team doesn’t quite feel the same without Charles. But the predicted best running game in the league, needs to step it up in a major way.
- Sweet Baby Jesus – Down 1 – H4 – L8 – Still no doubt in my mind this should be a playoff team, but between poor management, and bad luck, there isn’t a lot of room for error left.
- Miki’s Mokes – No Change – H2 – L8 – Back to 3-3 and deploying a lot of two TE sets. With the 4 point start from congo.natty, it’s the Moke’s game to lose.
- Cangniner – UP 1– H9 – L11- Best win of the year for Cangniner, knocking off Big Lunch, so how do they follow it up? Starting Kap against the Seattle defense. You’re the fan the Niners need, but don’t deserve.
- Blind Squirrels – Up 1 – H4 – L11 – A much needed win, but still the bottom scorer. Still, with Lynch healthy, and Jeffery back in the lineup, it’s not too late to make a run. Another must win against the Roughnecks this week tho.
- The Roughnecks- Up 1 – H9 – L12 – It’s hard to imagine recovering from 1-5, but when I think of an 11th ranked team that in a few weeks could be rolling out Rivers, Dez, Edleman, McCoy, Blount, and Marvin Jones… who knows?
- RonanMachine – Down 3 – H7 – L12 – I think the team looks pretty good, but when you’ve scored the second fewest points the numbers speak for themselves. Matt Ryan needs a healthy Julio back, and that’s a good 50% of this teams problems. The other 50% is Randall Cobb’s injury.